We need a brilliant Team Leader. A Leader of Teams.
This role is perfect for someone in a technical or creative role to take that next step into leadership.
NAKATOMI solves hard problems. We've been helping close the gender inequality gap in STEM; showing people how to prevent a future without change; making fitness fun and preserving ancient dialects in VR. At the core of the solution to all these hard problems is our unique and incredibly creative team.
The fun thing about working here is your part in the team is integral. Everyone has the agency to create, make and build.
You are the glue that binds the team, the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn… you get the idea.
There are some essential qualities you'd need to have;
You have 4+ years of experience as either a;
- Creative Technologist
- Software, Hardware or Game Developer
- Equivalent senior technical position
- You have hands-on experience, as in you've built things yourself. The key is to demonstrate a good level of creative and technical problem-solving.
- Experience leading a team and organising complex tasks and workflows.
- You have empathy and know how to communicate with people.
- Attention to detail.
- You're capable of creating and maintaining a project budget
- You're curious.
Since we are pretty picky about getting the right people, you'll do an interview and then a quick aptitude test. Don't let that freak you out, we are also nice. The aptitude test will involve some fun logic questions along with some bidding and workflow questions. Take a look at our website and let us know how you'd tackle one of our projects.Apply